Friday 3 October 2014

George St, Sydney








I love fashion events. 
The events is where every one likes to dress to impress. Well, not really. For example, I'm more focused on what other people than on myself.
Anywho, I bumped into some inspirational & fashion forward Sydney siders at Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Sydney.

(And before I go any further.. I know that I've got a blurry photo & then i've got a couple of grainy ones. I'm so sad. When they appear small on my camera's screen, the quality looks unbelievable, but when it's blown up on iphoto... you can see the faults. GRRRR!)

Back to 'la moda', I did NOT expect such 'style'. I met a lovely young lady, Bella, who was stopped by so many people for a photo. She definitely owned those clothes. You could really learn about her style through her iridescent -sequin -concealed sheer blush cape. 
You could tell that she was there to represent 'herself'. Not a brand not an image. 

Wiwid Howat. Such charisma through her aesthetic expression. I mean... look at the way she styles those tones & the draping. When I first saw her, I thought to myself, 'Beautiful'.
So genuinely 'beautiful'. I'm not defining her by a dictionary or a bland term.
She was so so genuinely beautiful. The draping made her appear so gentle & so fragile.
The nude tones with the soft blue & lilac intertwined. The white really pulled it all together. It gave purpose to the biege under shirt.

Finally, my absolute favourite Australian fashion icon. Kurt, also known as Fashion Dacci.
What an icon!
It's a fashion parade when you see Kurt.
Moschino, House of Holland & Acne Studios... Ikea! (personal joke hehe).
Nothing says 'This is me' more than Kurt's style. I mean, just look at him.
He's courageous & he's genuine.
That's fashion.

1 comment:

  1. oh, dear, love your blogs! inDeed! I cant wait to see you again very soon again ok ? xxoxoxo. fashiondacci.com will check ur camera next time for you so u can take better photos of ME next time !! LOL !! just kidding. I already looked incredibles in ur photos ! LOL ! because am gorgeous no-matter whos taking photos. LOL. am like a crazy person in front of u, I have to stop.

    ReplyDelete