Monday 29 September 2014

Day 4 : Australian Fashion Labels October 2014 Preview




























One thing's for sure, I should've shot all the shows with my 40 - 150mm lens instead of my 14 - 42mm. Why did I have to realise at the last show?! I'm really feeling these photos!

Out of all of the brands featured in this show, I was particularly impressed with Finders Keepers. I've been following the brand for a few years now -since it began, & it's come such a long way especially in an aesthetic manner.

I remember gasping out loud when I saw the red suit. Oh, man. Isn't it just so magical? I need it for next year's fashion week! Looks like I've got some saving to do!
My wardrobe's also screaming for the red Keepsake set with the embroidered blue flowers.

And if any of you were there, how amazing was the playlist? I was about to get up & dance to all that Snoop Dogg & Pharrell.

Moving on.. The Fifth Label. I was expecting something 'new' but well. Sad to say but stripes have been over done. Stripes are nothing new & nothing fascinating when they're used for shift dresses & sets. Well, It is hard to used these thin stripes for other designs as they'd probably look like pyjamas or beetle juice.

Other than that, great way to end Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Sydney 2014.
Good vibe, great people, amazing energy.
I'm excited for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment