Sunday 5 October 2014

What's Inside My (MBFF) Goodie Bag?










One quick question! Who loves goodie bags?? Well... If you know me, I LOVE free stuff (free food's the best kind). I might sound super weird but I'm gonna go ahead & say it... actually no. I'll sound super stupid. Oh well, yolo. Hear I go... I find it pretty 'sweet' & quite 'thoughtful' (fashion shows are my boyfriend) that shows give out goodie bags. It's like they're saying 'Thank you for coming. We really appreciate you guys coming. Enjoy the show.. Oh & here's a small token of our appreciation'. HAH. Ok. I'll stop now. See? I told you that I'd sound silly.

I'm running out of space in my wardrobes because of the free things I've accumulated during the year. I've lost count plus, I don't even know what I own anymore. BUT I could never have too many lipsticks & biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment