Monday 8 September 2014

What's Inside My (VFNO) Goodie Bag?





In order to receive a Sheike goodie bag, I had to take a selfie in front of a poster on their Pitt St storefront, Instagram it & hashtag. I was surprised with what came inside in only the most pleasant way. A hot pink belt that reflects current spring & upcoming summer trends which is always vibrant tones as well as beauty & maintenance products such as tooth paste, lipstick & night cream. Just for the heads up, the flower isn't included. I just love flowers!

$60 or more had to be spent at Sportsgirl to receive a goodie bag. A simple, delicate, silver necklace was my favourite item. It looks so simple but with the right styling with an all -white outfit, this necklace could actually make a statement. It's all about styling! The 'Style Me Studio' cards always seem to land in my bedroom for some reason. Maybe it's a sign that I should make an appointment. What could be better than a free styling session?!




No comments:

Post a Comment