Friday 5 September 2014

VFNO 14









It was my first year attending VFNO & I'll tell you right now.. it's definitely not my last. Sydney gathered together this evening to celebrate fashion. The night was filled with freebies, I Scream Nails at Sportsgirl, photo booths, wine & even free popcorn! My night started with a bike lift to Sunglass Hut on George St.

Selfie posts followed by a post on Instagram with a hashtag won me a free goodie bag at Sheike & a $20 gift voucher at Leona Edmiston where there were also cupcakes & glasses of wine prepared. Nothing could compare to Swarovski though. The golden glittered models made crowds. Editor of Vogue, Edwina McCann, made an appearance instore while the face painting was taking place. The face paint was an artistic silver swan beside the eye with a small diamonte. I won't lie, that was the best face painting ever!

I guess that everyone's highlight was the H&M pop up store! Yes, you heard/ read what I said. H&M POP UP STORE! It's opening in October this year. The interior was impeccable as well as the designs.  I can feel Sydney turning into a city of Fashion & I'm liking it.. very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment