Friday 26 September 2014

Day 3 : Red Carpet Runway





 
 







 






 



This has to be my favourite show of Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival so far. You guys had to be there ! The show opened up with white gowns by Carla Zampatti to lovely romantic music. It was either Spanish or Italian & it was actually 'mesmerising'. I caught my self a couple of times out of focus where I was day dreaming on where I could wear these dresses.

This show was more like an art gallery. Lace, bead work, diamontes, silk & chiffon. The runway was 'elegance' all over. Everything I say will be an understatement. Even during the show, I was making a tiny Instagram video of the features of this presentation because I HAD to share this experience. Designers included Alex Perry (Don't even get me started!), Betty Tran, Steven Khalil, Galanni, Johanna Johnson & more.

No comments:

Post a Comment