Friday 26 September 2014

Day 3 : Mercedes Benz Presents Australian Style













































This is my third time watching the 'Mercedes Benz Presents Australian Style' show.  I know there are some people thinking that I'm nuts for this, I mean, who would sit to watch the same show three times? Well... me! The draping, the fabrics, the patterns... they're not designs you see everyday in Sydney. It leaves me mesmerised every time & I still get just as excited as the first time watching the show.

 Even though it's quite long, it does hurt my neck & leaves my legs numb but this if fashion. Fashion is about timelessness & that is what I see through these designs.

I was also given the opportunity to sit on a higher escalation than usual & right in the middle. I was able to snap a bit of the detailing on the garments. I loved this view so much. You can really appreciate the models too! They're just amazing. But the most striking thing is when you see them pierce a stare directly at you that you see through your lens.

Every time I see a model look my way, I always think to myself;"Did she just look at me?", "Am I really here?" or "Is this a dream?". I'm so excited to watch this show again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment