Friday 26 September 2014

Day 3 : Lavazza Presents from Italy with Passion













The first show of the evening for Day 3 was 'Lavazza Presents from Italy with Passion'. I don't know why, but since I heard Lavazza was having a showcase of their selection of favourites, it got me really excited. Again, I don't know 'why' but I was really looking forward to this show. 

Just like the others, the show was breath taking. The showcase started with designs by Bianca Spender then Nicola Finetti, Michael Lo Sordo & By Johnny. I was fan girling when I saw Michael Lo Sordo & Johnny Schembri sitting near me! They master the art of design in Australia & are definitely my favourite fashion designers at the moment.

The collection consisted of bold achromatic, ombre prints, juxtapositions between fabrics & textures & a play with opacity. May I also add.. the setting & decoration was brilliant! Tables lined the runway where designers & bloggers had a chance to view the designs including Nicole Warne from Gary Pepper Girl.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm loving spring trends.

No comments:

Post a Comment