Thursday 25 September 2014

Day 2 : Fashion Bloggers on Style - Spring Edits












During the final show, I was asked how the first show of the evening was. I paused, had a think. Words couldn't even describe. The pieces selected by the bloggers were flawless & were pieces I would hang in my wardrobe.

I also said how amazing it is to see a massive audience of fashion enthusiasts come together to celebrate fashion. The show was orchestrated by bloggers, Margaret Zhang from Shine By Three, Kate Waterhouse from Kate Waterhouse, Zanita from Zanita Zanita & Sarah Donaldson from Harper & Harley & was a showcase of their selections of spring wear.

I remember talking to the photographer that was sitting next to me during the show & telling him how I admired each design that made an appearance during the runway. I really hope to see myself on the first episode of Fashion Bloggers TV on Style! I'm so excited!

I was talking to my sister on the way home tonight & told her (sorry to sound cheesy) how much pride I have in Australian fashion. Internally, we may see ourselves as fashion forward compared to the rest of the nation, but compare it on a global scale. Fashion in Australia is emerging & is finally gaining that recognition that it deserves. It needs to be appreciated. 

Ahh.. I love this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment