Thursday 25 September 2014

Day 2 : Camilla & Marc Spring 2014 x St George Uniforms










Something about Camilla & Marc that stands out to me is their aesthetic. It's always something inventive & original. But when it's neither, than it's an innovation of a design executed & resurrected in the best way possible. Pleats, plaid, bustier & your average asymmetrical hem turned fashion forward. The colour palette was very neutral & with the right tone of yellow, Spring flourished throughout the venue.

I've been to fashion shows where the designs are there, & they're wearable, original, fashion forward etc, but the styling isn't there. And that's what I love about Camilla & Marc. The styling is always on point. Especially with the sandal heels. A neutral, simple heel paired with a heavy silhouette & immense detail. The hair was immaculate as every Camilla & Marc show. A classic, slick hairstyle always effortlessly pulls a look together.

After the Camilla & Marc Spring 2014 showcase was the revealing of the new St George uniforms. The vibe & the energy was beyond any fashion show I've ever been to. Applauding during the show, a "wooow" here & there... It was awesome. I felt as though the guests were supportive & carried a lot of pride into their relationship with St George.

The new uniforms designed by Camilla & Marc were professional & versatile. I mean, If I worked at St George & went to work looking this fabulous, you best believe that I'd wear the same attire to a Harbour side dinner. The new uniforms make me want to quit fashion marketing & work at St George! 
P.s that was a joke. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment