Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 1 - 30 Days of Fashion & Beauty












This was my first year attending 30 Days of Fashion & Beauty & I must say, it's definitely worth the time. The best thing was that it was completely free. As well as fashion shows, there was a blow drying, make up & nail booth to get touched up between shows.

Today consisted of Summer Bikinis (Billabong & Cleo), Brilliant Shine (Revlon & Elle), Timeless Beauty (Seiko & Harper's Bazaar), Priceline's 4 Key Looks for Spring & Peppermint Crush (Palmolive & Elle).

Although some shows featured designs from other, the themes were all so different & the experience was always something fresh. The colour palettes & the styling was harmonious. Even though the designs from each show diversified from Desert Designs to Ixiah to Alex Perry, they seemed to look like an actual collection. 

It was an incredible experience where I met fashion enthusiast of all ages. I support this event so much because it provides the general public with an experience to cherish. I respect that it's free & open to everybody. Since when was fashion restricted?

Watching show after show, one per hour, has me feeling nostalgic & has me flashing back to MBFWA. It was exhausting & so is this. Totally worth it! But it's only day one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment