Monday 1 September 2014

Day 2 - 30 Days of Fashion & Beauty










Today I had the chance to get to the city at around 10:30am & even being 30 minutes early for show one, I thought that I was late because on Saturday, people started to line up for shows 40 minutes before the show even started. 

Today's schedule of shows consisted of Resort Fashion (Neutrogena & Elle), Brilliant Shine (Revlon & Elle), Timeless Beauty (Seiko & Harper's Bazaar) & Priceline's Pink Parade.

One of my favourite looks was the gold foil jacket with the matching crop & the black briefs which reminded me of a look from the Amaya Arzuaga FW1415 collection while this look is more youthful & playful compared to Amaya's take upon the metallic fabrics.

I feel as though they left the best show for last. The final gown was jaw dropping! Out of all the shows, the Pink Parade was my favourite. I'm not a sucker for pink but the details, silhouettes, draping, fabrics & lustre gave 'pink' a whole new meaning on a personal level.

I love the way these designs were styled. With 'WHITE' heels. If it was up to me, I would've styled this collection with white heels too as it's much softer & a lot more neutral than black.



No comments:

Post a Comment