Wednesday 27 August 2014

Lita Magazine Launch










Lita Magazine held a launch event last night which started at 6:30pm although I did run 45 minutes late. Then again, I was 'fashionably' late. The purple/blue hue lighting illuminated the room as guests sipped on complimentary drinks. 

It was a 'Black Tie Event' where dresses sparkled & shimmered throughout. I was actually pretty impressed with the diversity of the styles of apparel.

Speaking of apparel, there were small stands & sections were designers previewed their designs as well as a jewellery stand by Maria Nicola. Her work was incredible! She had designer these gorgeous tasselled & versatile beaded necklaces that could be worn 10 different ways. It was pretty innovative as well as a pocket saver for styles that could suit different outfits.

Designer runway shows were by Born in Byron, House of Bantu, Isabel & I (my favourite of the night), Harlequin Romance, Anna & Albert & Alice Amelia Tierney. I really appreciated how the aesthetics of each collection were so different from each other. 




No comments:

Post a Comment