Sunday 28 September 2014

Day 4 : Alannah Hill Presents La Bombe







You may notice that, compared to my other Fashion Festival posts, I don't have many photos. I know that I'm going to sound harsh but the reason why is because I found it quite hard to find looks that I actually liked. I've always adored Alannah Hill but I found this show to be a disappointment. 

It didn't deliver the way I expected. Well really, I never walk into a runway show with expectations but for years, I've admired the iconic Alannah Hill aesthetic & I had a slight idea of what I was going to be confronted by.

Now, I'm not saying that Dimitria Papafotiou is 'wrong'. I admire her unique eye of style for the brand but just in my perspective, I didn't feel as though it was 'honest' to traditional Alannah Hill. I know, I know. I sound ignorant & I promise that I'm not one to resist change. 
It could've even have been the way it was styled. Individually, the designs have so much potential but I didn't feel these complete looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment